KSCP JSC has a wide range of handling machinery with lifting capacity from 1,5 to 100 tons, for any cargo rehandling:
- gantry cranes with lifting capacity from 5 to 100 tons (38 units);
- hydraulic self-propelled manipulating cranes with clamshells for timber, bulk cargo and metal scarp (1 unit);
- forklift trucks with load capacity from 1,5 to 45 tons able to be operated with various grabs depending on the cargo type (50 units);
- container handler manufactured by «Konecranes», «Kalmar» and «Fantuzzi» group corporations, with load capacity up to 45 tons (11 units);
- port tractors (9 units)
- bucket loaders with bucket for heavy and light materials (11 units);
- electric loaders with 2 tons load capacity (3 units).
The use of the modern handling equipment and advanced technologies provide high intensity transshipment and cargo security, as well as allow complying with requirements regarding environmental and labour security during works performance.